Routes, Schedules, Fares
Airport Link Beach/Las Olas Link Downtown Link Galt Link Neighborhood Link NW Community Link Riverwalk Water Trolley Link
In the Greater Fort Lauderdale area, the Sun Trolley operates a total of eight routes, including the Free Riverwalk Water Trolley. Every route, except for the Beach Link and Las Olas Link, is free.
The Sun Trolley system reaches as far north as Washingtonia Drive, just north of the popular Anglin’s Fishing Pier in the Town of Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, as far south as the 17th Street Causeway in Fort Lauderdale, east to world famous Fort Lauderdale Beach and west to SR 7/441 providing access to Plantation General Hospital and ChildNet.
Here is a quick rundown of the Sun Trolley’s routes:
Routes Visitors Will Love
- Airport Link – Have a Layover? Stow your bags at Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport and visit downtown Fort Lauderdale for a few hours
- Beach Link – Explore World Famous Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Las Olas Link – Enjoy Fort Lauderdale’s high street – shopping, dining, and museums
- Riverwalk Water Trolley – Your Free Ride Across the New River
Routes Locals Will Love
- Downtown Link- Your direct connection to BCT Central Terminal, the courthouses and Flagler Village
- Galt Link – Enjoy beautiful Galt Ocean Mile, the Galleria Mall, as well as restaurant and shops in the Town of Lauderdale-by-the-Sea
- NW Community Link – This route travels along and north of Broward Boulevard and serves as a direct connection to Tri-Rail
- Neighborhood Link – Provides service to Life Net Cooperative Feeding, ChildNet, Dillard High School and the African American Research Library
Along each of Sun Trolley’s seven routes, you will find transfer points to connect to one or more of the other routes, as well direct connections to Tri-Rail, BCT and soon the Wave Streetcar and Brightline passenger rail.
Please note that luggage is not permitted on any of the trolleys. Strollers are permitted as long as a child accompanies you onboard the trolley.
View Larger Map
Download a printable PDF map